Brijuni Islands consist of 14 islands that are an extraordinary mix of natural beauty as well as cultural and historical heritage.
Indigenous plants, preserved Mediterranean maquis and meadows where deers and mouflons freely graze are a part of the Brijuni landscape that you will experience during the tour.
The archaeological and other sites located away from the island’s centre can be visited by train: the Verige Bay with the remnants of Roman villa Rustica from the 1st century AD, as well as the safari park that is home to many animals, such as zebras, Somali sheep, humped zebu cattle, dromedary camels, llamas and an elephant. It is noteworthy that as many as 200 dinosaur footprints have been identified on the Veli Brijun Island.
The archaeological museum, located in a Venetian castle dating from the 16th century, the small Gothic Church of St.German from the 15th century housing a permanent display of fresco replicas and Glagolitic monuments of Istria, a natural science collection, and the exhibition “Tito on the Brijuni Islands” are also a part of the sightseeing tour.
- Professional guide
- Astral boat ride to Brijuni
- Tour escort on the boat
- Enterance ticket for Brijuni National Park
- Lunch and drink during lunch
- Extras for personal interests
- 07:00 – Check-in and boarding the ship Prince of Venice from the port of Poreč
- 07:30 – Departure for Venice
- 10:00 – Arrival in the Venetian Lagoon
- 10:30 – Disembarkation and passport control
- 11:00 – Free time for sightseeing and leisure activities in Venice
- 16:00 – Meeting for return, passport control and embarkation
- 16:30 – Departure towards Istria
- 20:00 – Arrival to the port of Poreč
- The exact departure time is written on the voucher.